1. You must be a member of Social Diary to have a profile on PR Market Place.
2. PR Market Place reserves the right to suspend or delete profiles which contain inappropriate content.
3. PR Market Place is not encouraging brands to switch PR Agencies; rather it is providing a convenient location for brands to access information on all participating PR Agencies.
4. In Phase 1 (May 2013 onwards), all PR Agencies are given exactly the same format with which to promote their business, and the lists will appear in random order every time - not alphabetically.
5. In Phase 2 (Date TBC), Agencies will have the choice of paying a premium to be listed at the top of the various listings.